Access to this website does not constitute the establishment of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. WEBSITE PUBLISHER
In compliance with Art. 10 of Law 34/ 2002, of the 11th of July, of Information Society Services and Electric Commerce, the following information is provided about the publisher of this website:
- Website publisher: Tarragó & Lliteras S.L. Law firm (hereafter known as Tarrago&Lliteras)
- Headquarters: Carrer Roger de Flor, 1, 07470 Port de Pollença, Illes Balears
- Tax identification number: B57260200
- Juridical and economical advisory services
In addition to the headquarters, we also provide users with the following channels to communicate their requests, questions or complaints:
- Web contact form
- +(34) 971 866 037
II. CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. On this website, Tarrago&Lliteras offers information about their juridical and economical advisory services. By accessing and using this website, you are obliged to comply with the conditions stated below. We therefore recommend that you read this section carefully before proceeding.
- User obligations. Users are obliged to use this website legitimately, in a way that complies with these conditions and does not damage the rights and interests of Tarrago&Lliteras or third parties. By way of illustration, and by no means exclusively or limiting, the user will commit to the following:
- Not participating in activities that are illegal, against public order or good will.
- Not using data published on the website to send unrequested communication (spam).
- Not introducing or publishing false, trick, ambiguous or inexact content on the website that could lead to the recipients of the information to make errors. Neither will they publish racist, xenophobic, pornographic, inciting terrorism, or threats to human rights or rights of minors.
- Not to carry out actions that suppose or carry a violation against the intellectual property rights of Tarrago&Lliteras or of third parties.
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Tarrago&Lliteras, their providers or of third parties.
- Not to introduce or publish on the network IT viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to causing this type of damage.
- Not to delete, alter, elude or manipulate any protective device or security system installed on this website.
- Liability exclusion.
This website is provided ‘as it is’ and its users use it at their own risk. For this reason, neither Tarrago&Lliteras, nor their administrators, workers, providers or employees will be responsible for damage of any kind, either direct or indirect, that derives from the use of this website, liberating Tarrago&Lliteras, in all measures established by law, any type of guarantees, be they expressed or implied.
Tarrago&Lliteras cannot guarantee the availability and accessibility of the website, although all reasonable effort is made int his regard. On occasions, there may be interruptions for as long as it takes to carry out necessary maintenance work.
Tarrago&Lliteras will not be held responsible for any damages derived from interferences, interruptions, IT viruses, telephone breakdowns, or telephonic disconnections caused by factors beyond the aforementioned entity’s control, delays or blocks in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or in other electronic systems, neither for any alterations to the users’ Software or Hardware. Neither can we guarantee the absence of viruses, Trojans, or other elements that could cause alterations in the IT system, user documents or files, and we will not bear any responsibility for any type of damage caused by these. Similarly, Tarrago&Lliteras will not be liable for damage caused by third parties via illegal interruptions beyond their control. Neither will we be liable for damage or prejudice caused by the use or misuse of the web content, nor for consequences that could derive from errors, defects, or omissions in the contents that could appear on this website, provided by the users themselves or other third parties.
Tarrago&Lliteras will assume no obligation or responsibility for services that they do not directly offer.
- External links. Tarrago&Lliteras will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the content of links belonging to an outsider’s website, neither will they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactitude, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of affiliation, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
- Denial of access and account deletion. Tarrago&Lliteras reserves the right to deny access to the website, and suspend or delete the accounts of users who do not comply with these conditions, in the case of unforeseen technical or security problems, inactivity of the account for a significant time, or in the case of non-compliance with a requirement and/or police, judicial and/or administration order.
- This cancellation or suspension will be effectuated at the exclusive discretion of Tarrago&Lliteras who will not offer any type of monetary compensation.
- Blog, forums and publication of comments. The participatory functionalities available on the website are used at the users’ own risk. In compliance with Art. 16.1 of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, for Information Society Services and Electric Commerce, Tarrago&Lliteras will not be held responsible for the information stored at the users’ request, in particular in terms of opinions expressed, neither for the exactitude, quality, reliability and correctness of the information that the users incorporate. Tarrago&Lliteras reserves the right to remove or not publish all comments or contributions that do not comply with these conditions of use, and especially those that violate the respect of a person’s dignity, be they discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or that threaten adolescents, children, or public order, or any others that deemed inappropriate.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents provided by the users themselves or content that third parties have intellectual rights over, the intellectual property rights of the website, the domain name, source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are the property of Tarrago&Lliteras , who have the exclusive exploitation rights for it in all forms, and in particular, hold the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in compliance with the current Intellectual Property Law. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, even to make available, all or part of the content of this website in any form or via any technical means, without express authorisation from Tarrago&Lliteras or, where relevant, from the third parties who have intellectual property rights or copyright on the content in question. However, the website user may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them or store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical device, provided that this is done exclusively for their own personal and private use. Entities or people who, having sought authorisation from the publisher of the website, attempt to set up a link with it, must guarantee that they only permit access to this website but do not reproduce the content or services.
- Nullity of the clauses. If any of the causes are declared totally or partially null and ineffective, this nullity will only affect the clause in question or the part that is null, while the remaining parts will be upheld, as will the remaining clauses as such provisions or part thereof considered affected will be considered as removed.
- Acceptance. By accessing and using the website, it is implied that you accept each and every one of these conditions of use.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights established in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of the 16th of November, this website is governed by Spanish excluding any conflicts of law rules and any controversy that could be derived from its use or services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, expressly wavering users of their own jurisdiction.